Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More Bad Recordings

As with the box they replaced, I'm now having problems with corrupt recordings. This evening I found two recordings with a duration of 0 minutes. Selecting them displays a message saying that it's a bad recording and that the shows are probably on channels I don't get. But I do get them. Just like last time this happened.

I called Verizon again and told them about the bad recordings and ask why nobody got back to me after my call Sunday night about the box periodically going blank. The nice gentleman said that somebody was supposed to get back to me, and that he'd put in a note for them to call me back. I insisted that he assure me that somebody would get back to me by the end of the day Friday (Thursday/tomorrow is Thanksgiving), and he said somebody would.

Once again, we'll see.

No comments: