Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Supervisor

Not satisfied with my conversation with the FiOS person this morning, I called the main customer service number and asked to speak with a manager or supervisor. After waiting about ten minutes, I was put in touch with a supervisor.

The supervisor patiently listened to my story and I asked him how we can actually get the situation resolved, who was ultimately responsible for getting it resolved, and how can I go about getting compensated for my troubles.

He readily agreed to give me a month credit on my account.

He said that it sounds to him like my problem could be inside the house and that he'd have a technician visit tomorrow between 8 and 12.

He couldn't really answer the question of who is ultimately responsible for fixing my problem. But he gave me a number to call if the problem is not resolved. Sounds like it's some kind of central customer service center for poor souls like me who get lost in the system.

He saw no note in my account of a pending call or any notes about somebody remotely reviewing my software, and he wasn't even sure what that meant.

We'll see what happens with the visit tomorrow.

No comments: